3 months ago
TopLeft App Updates - September 2022
Here's what we improved in the TopLeft app in September.
- You can customize the appearance of TopLeft according to your own company's brand.
- In Client Portal, you can optionally remove the budget/hours summaries from project and phase swimlane headers if you don't want your client to see that information.
- On project phase swimlane boards, the name of the company and project appear in the phase swimlane header. This makes it easier to remember which project you're reviewing when you use the phase swimlane board as a drill-down target from a project board.
- The ticket's owner can be shown on the Kanban card.
- Ticket owner can be used as an additional filtering field in the filters dialog, much the same way as assigned technician can be used as a filter.
- When configuring a board, a filter is available to include tickets with no owner, similar to the option for tickets with no assigned technician.
- A ticket's company label can now show the company name, not just the company ID.
- A ticket's company territory can be shown on the card.
- A task board can be filtered based on the project lead resource, from an option in the filters dialog.
- On project swimlane boards, the project lead resource is shown in the swimlane header.
- Changing the error/warning visibility option (with the shift+C key) in one app tab no longer changes the setting in all other tabs.