TopLeft App Updates - Oct 2021
We've been working hard on the TopLeft app. In October we focused on a number of backend improvements and bug fixes to make things more reliable for you.
- Replaced the card ranking mechanism so you can drag cards in columns and between columns quickly without encountering errors.
- Added an option for disabling animations, to make the experience on RDP clients much faster.
- Added an account page to centralize per-user options and security functions.
- Added a one-page questionnaire for new users to ask about the #1 problem they're hoping to solve with TopLeft. This helps us tailor help content and app features to be the most help to the most people.
- Added the ability to assign ticket checklist items to members.
- Added an option to not sync contact communication details (email addresses, phone numbers, and the like) to reduce the time required to synchronize data with ConnectWise.
- Improved selection of the appropriate closed status when using the Close Ticket function.
- Finished a big back-end effort: using the Autotask REST API instead of their legacy SOAP API.
- Fixed an issue that could cause slowdowns during the data syncing process.
- Fixed an issue that could remove certain user configurations when dragging cards on Autotask Resource swimlane ticket boards.
- Fixed an issue recording changes in the audit trail when ticket descriptions were updated.
- Fixed a problem sending users to the expected board after resetting their password.
- Fixed a problem resetting ticket timers under certain scenarios.
- Fixed a problem that set a ConnectWise ticket's customer-updated field when updating the initial description in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue that prevented dragging to assign tickets in Autotask Basic subscriptions.