Introducing project boards
TopLeft is very pleased to announce Kanban boards for projects. Now you can visualize your projects (not just project tickets and tasks) as they progress through your team workflows!
What project boards are useful for:
- Getting an overview of all your projects, whether you have 10 projects or 100.
- Visualizing specialized project workflows- for example, repeated projects you create from a template
- Identifying exceptions such as projects that haven't progressed in the workflow recently, are over budget, or have approaching estimated start or end dates
- Identifying bottlenecks such as busy project managers
- Visualizing your project start dates so you don't commit yourself to anything impossible
Read more about it in the blog post.
Attend the webinar where we'll demonstrate project boards and share about other upcoming project features coming soon.