TopLeft App Updates - Dec 22 and Jan 23
Here's what we improved in the TopLeft app in December and January.
- For tickets with a lot of notes and time entries, the notes and time entries are shown with pagination.
- Card filtering functions have been updated internally to prepare for the flexible licensing model and to fix a rare performance issue.
- A new filter is available for ticket and task boards: primary technician. This shows tickets and tasks only when the selected member is the primary technician but not if he or she is a secondary technician.
- When entering time, the end time field is now calculated automatically from the start time and duration fields.
- For Kanban boards using the Account swimlane, the No Account swimlane is now shown at the top of the board.
- Notes and time entries shown in the note screen are now ordered by time, not just date.
- Customized site favicon images now work in Chrome.
- In ConnectWise embedded mode, the "Show my work" option works even for unusual user names.