5 months ago
TopLeft App Updates - March 2023
Here's what we improved in the TopLeft app in March.
- Introduced the Premium plan for managers and the ability to choose licenses from different tiers.
- Highlight tickets whose logged hours are close to reaching their budget hours.
- Ticket summaries are limited to 100 characters when set in TopLeft, matching the limit in ConnectWise.
- You can specify which Autotask queues to fetch tickets from. TopLeft can ignore queues with large numbers of tickets such as RMM queues.
- For managing projects, view projects according to their company's Account Manager.
- Fixed a problem that could slow down rendering of boards when showing ticket contacts on cards.
- No longer show Kanban boards in the Boards menu when a user doesn't have permission to view the board. Previously a user could navigate to a board but then be presented with an access denied error message.