5 months ago
TopLeft App Updates - June 2022
We've been working hard on the TopLeft app. Here's what's new in June:
- On swimlane boards, added a button to collapse or expand all swimlanes at once.
- We completed a series of improvements having to do with managing your subscription in the TopLeft application.
- Invoices can be downloaded in the app settings section.
- The card context menu now opens outside the column, even if it's the last card in the column. This eliminates the need to scroll to see the menu in some cases.
- On board edit pages, to improve clarity some fields have been moved to different tabs or moved within the forms.
- Moved some buttons on dialogs to improve consistency.
- For new project boards, showing start/end date is now turned on by default.
- When leaving the board edit or style profile edit page with unsaved changes, you are now prompted to confirm leaving the page.
- The app settings are now available to administrators from the main menu using the gear icon:
- TopLeft now syncs schedule entries that are associated with activities, not just with tickets and opportunities.
- Fixed an issue that could cause card tooltips to be visible when dragging cards.
- Fixed an issue in ConnectWise that could cause the "Show only my tickets" option to never work.
- Fixed an issue in Autotask related to clicking buttons more than once in a primary resource role selection dialog.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a stored credit card from being replaced with a new card.
- Fixed an issue that caused a strange board layout in a rare condition.