TopLeft App Updates - August 2023
Here's what we improved in the TopLeft app in August.
- Improved time entry, saving your unfinished notes and improving how date inputs are managed.
- Streamlined repetitive tasks with a few buttons that reduce your clicks.
- Added a Gantt view showing tasks from multiple projects.
- Added an option to hide the buttons at the bottom of tickets. This is an option in your account settings- to change it, click your name in the main menu, then click Account to see your preferences.
- Added account manager to project board filters.
- Improved how cards are updated after making changes to a ticket in the new editor. Now when you make a change, the tickets disappear from the column immediately if you changed the ticket in such a way as to move it to a different column.
- Improved how we sync data from the ConnectWise API, working around a problem related to timezone formatting.
- Fixed an issue causing boards to be listed in the main menu even when they were not accessible to the user.
- Fixed an issue in the ConnectWise project ticket creation form where a validation problem could not be corrected.